Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Bradley's Valentine Day Dance

Oh...the boy is growing up. This was the first "real" get dressed up kind of dance Bradley has been to. In the past, he's either 1) not been old enough; 2) only had Junior High dances (which take place DURING school in Utah); 3) not been "able" to go for grades or whatever.

Here are some pictures. Boy do I feel old. I still remember going to my Homecoming dances and having the whole "pictures with the date experience." I hope those crazy kids mind themselves...but really, I'm just hoping they don't do some of the stupid things I did in high school (after) dances....most of the stupidity was due to lack of sleep and lack of judgement. Enough about me...on to Bradley's pictures.

This poor girl struggled with the boutonniere.

I left Dean and Bradley to get the corsage...it was a mess. I had to retro-fit it with a ribbon that tied on her wrist because it didn't have the wrist-thingy. I'm hoping it stays on. I also had Bradley bring a band-aid because the floral wire was poking out a bit. I said, "If she complains that it's hurting her, slap a band aid on her wrist."



Below: Their "Group."

4 comments:

OlsenUpdate said...

Good looking couple! I hope they had a great time!
I can't say that I miss those days!

Karlie said...

I do dance corsages too! Next time.... if there is a next time.

You ought to post some of those homecoming dance pictures of yours! HA! I am glad you loved your flowers. Now Dean is stuck calling me. He can't find flowers like that many places :)Talk to you soon.

Wendy said...

Karlie, you did an amazing job, and I'm going to insist that he call you. In fact, when we had a corsage emergency, I said to Bradley, "Call Sister Badger." He was on it...until I figured out a solution. I was just irritated that he waited until the last minute, or I WOULD have had you make his corsage. Prom is coming up soon....so, I'll have him get in touch with you!

Stephen Graham said...

Wow, Bradley is looking so grown up now. It is crazY!!! Looks like they were going to have a good time!