Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

They're so cute when they're sleeping


Oh, boy! If they knew that I was posting this, they'd be ticked. Dean snapped this picture of Dom and Riah when they were at their Grandma's house over Easter. In fact, my favorite picture EVER of those two was taken at Grandma's house several years earlier. (I'll find it when I get home and post it here....and that will doubly tick them off!)

....and here is the picture below....are they not the cutest sisters that you've EVER seen???? And when I showed this post to Mariah (minus the pony-tailed, no make up picture below) she said, "That is my favorite picture of me and Dom." Huh. Well, who knew? I'm confident that she would NOT like this photo, but it is definitely one of MY favorite pictures of those two.

Domi has always looked up to her big sister. Sometimes her big sister is a good example worthy of emulation; sometimes her example should not be followed ;-) There aren't too many more years left when this kind of sisterly moment can be captured, so I'm glad that Dean got it.


3 comments:

The Behm Team said...

Thats absolutly adorable! I have a cute pic of Dom and my son Danny sleeping togther when they were little, Dom looks the same except shes bigger now, hehe

Jana said...

That is the cutest picture I have ever seen!! I love those two so so much!!!

Karlie said...

precious!