Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Friday night lights

So, on Friday we were sitting around playing the "What should we do?" game. Family favorites are movies or dinner. I wanted to do something different, so I suggested the batting cages. The kids were like "YOU want to go to the cages?" I'm like "Yea, I CAN hit a ball you know." They have never seen me hit a ball, so they were skeptical. Let's just say that by my count, I hit about 75-80% of all of my pitches...thank you very much. I enjoyed it much more than I thought I would.

Below are pictures of me, Dean, Elle and Bradley (Dom and Riah were other places).
Above: Wide-shot view of the cages. This is Elle in the cage. Below: Elle at the Bat.

Bradley

Dean

Wendy and Elle

This is what happens when the ball hits the cage and returns to a very unpleasant place. Bradley recovering from what we can only describe as "That pitch was a ball."

1 comment:

OlsenUpdate said...

OUCH!!!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE baseball season! And it is a good thing since we sometimes spend 15+ hours a week at the ballpark!
Fun to catch up with your family through your blog!