Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I'm really not that interesting....

....at least not enough to blog every single day. So, 11 days into this effort, I'm a bit stumped. I decided to just write about a few of my favorite things. I taped the Today Show yesterday (sign of total geek-dom) so that I could watch Matt Lauer interview George W. Bush "live." Bush did surprising well. I still totally disagree with almost all of his foreign policy decisions, but other than that, he seems like good people. One of the other special features on the show yesterday was an interview with the cast of Sound of Music...including Julie Andrews and all of the children.

So, today...in honor of one of my favorite musical movies of all time, I will share a few of my favorite things. (There will be no "raindrops on roses" or "whiskers on kittens" in my list, though).

Favorite time of day: Between 10:00 PM and 2:00 AM (I am most productive at that time.)
Favorite city to visit for work: San Diego (Dean and I would live there if we could afford it.)
Favorite season: Fall (for the colors)
Favorite thing to do when I have nothing to do at all: Watch a movie and/or sleep
Favorite genre of book: Historical fiction (especially from England 1300-1700s), Sci-fi is a close second
Favorite thing about my job: The people I work with and the people I meet
Favorite indulgent snack: Little Debbie brownies
Favorite classical composer: Vivaldi
Favorite vacation: Me and Mike...17 days in Europe...trip of a lifetime!
Favorite actors: Gregory Peck, Martin Sheen and Liam Neeson
Favorite movie: Sense and Sensibility
Favorite cities: New York, Zagreb and Rome
Favorite holiday: Thanksgiving (no pressure, love being with friends and family)
Favorite TV show: too many to name, but I've seen every episode of Friends, ER, Lost, Mad Men and 24...just to name a few
Favorite flower to receive: Roses
Favorite thing about my husband: He is my best friend

Well, it might not be "brown paper packages tied up with string," but these are a few of my favorite things.

Peace, out.

No comments: