Pages

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Our Thanksgiving Day

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! The food was yummy, the family was all there, the table was beautiful....it was really, really nice. Here are some shots from our day.

Below: Elle beside her beautifully set table.
One of our three beautiful flower arrangements by the world's best florist, Karlie!
Elle used some little (fake) apples with stickers to create place setting "cards."
Just can't get enough pics of beautiful flowers!
Another angle of the table....
I was mostly behind the camera...but in the one pic of me, I'm fondling the milk?
Adam carving the turkey....and can I tell you that the turkey was scrum-diddley-umptious!
The whole gang: Dean, Carrie, Adam, Elle, Elise, Bradley, Mariah, Dominique and Garrett
Ring around the center island...which was laden with the eats...
Elise and Bradley
Garrett and Mariah...just so you know...he is seriously one of the nicest kids...but he doesn't like to smile in pictures! I'll get him next time!
Carrie and Adam...Carrie made her grandma's sweet potatoes and can I say...MEGA YUM!
What a great day! We're so blessed. We ate until we were seriously stuffed. The kids played Wii and watched movies and had a great time. Dean and I went to take a nap, and I paid Elle $20 to clean the kitchen. She's my go-to girl, and she can clean it SPOTLESS. It was a very good day!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

So fun! I long for a day I have someone I can pay to do the hard after-work.

Karlie said...

Thanks for the compliment! Love you guys!