Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

A few Christmas Pics

Well, it's come...and gone....Christmas, that is. It was a good Christmas for all. Except me (Wendy), I developed a cold on Christmas Eve, and spent nearly all Christmas Day in bed :-(
Other than that, it was great!

Christmas morning...waiting to go downstairs...all decked out in new PJs.

One of the whole gang...with Dean and Wendy also outfitted in new PJs


Diving into stockings...and yes, Mariah is wearing footed PJs..



This picture makes me laugh. Dom loves wearing eye masks. That began one day when she couldn't sleep with the light on. I use eyemasks all of the time when I travel. She has a stash of them; this is a new one that Elle got for her for Christmas.


This is our good friend, Julian and Bradley trying to dig our car out of the driveway. We got quite a bit of snow on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and the day after.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are footed jamies! No way! And is that Bradley shoveling snow in his shorts....teenage boy.

Looks like "they" had a fun Christmas. Sorry to hear about your cold! Sucky!

And your decorations are fabulous! I have some tiles left over as well, I am going to do something similar.

And what are those cookies? Fill me in sometime.