Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

A little love....post Christmas

Ok...true confessions...I love "Big Love" on HBO. Perhaps it is because it takes place in Sandy, Utah (where I live). Perhaps it is because I have polygamist neighbors (yes, really). Perhaps it is because I have a morbid curiosity with the whole Colorado City/Hillsdale history and culture. Regardless, I made Dean subscribe to HBO just so I could watch Big Love.

A co-worker shares my fascination with the show. And this is the Christmas card he sent me. It made me laugh and laugh and laugh. A bit of explanation as to why this tickled my funny bone....Bill is the Hubby...Barb, Nikki and Marge are the wives....and inside the card are all of the kids...and some extended family...ending with the stocking of the "prophet." What a hoot....and yet some more insight to the slightly twisted sense of humor that I have! Enjoy!



No comments: