Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Not too much new to report....

There aren't any fantastic pictures or great news to report for this week, but I wanted to give some kind of an update.

The kids went back to school this week! Hallelujah! It was all about trying to get everyone back to normal and back into a routine.

I (Wendy) spent the week at meetings in lovely San Diego. I love that place, and it's my aspiration to one day finally live there. I experienced great food, great conversations...and one minor earthquake.

I also managed to drop my cell phone in the toilet last night (Friday). I can't BELIEVE I did that. Dean is working on drying it out with some technique he learned on You Tube. I'll let you know if it works.

Sometimes no news is good news...but let me tell you...there will be something new and exciting to report soon...I'm sure of it!

No comments: